Friday, November 1, 2013

Team USA



I got this email when I got home from work this afternoon.


Congratulations! You are being contacted because you have earned a spot on Team USA for the 2014 ITU Sprint Duathlon World Championships. The 2014 World Championships are set to take place May 31-June 1, 2014 in Pontevedra, Spain. ITU has not released event details. I will create the Team USA Spain webpage in coming weeks. As ITU releases details I will post the information there, www.teamusatriathlon.org.
 Of Course I already paid.  This race is the same week as the Paratriathlon National Championship in Austin. Not sure how I will do both.  I have to be in Austin because the new para classification system is being rolled out.
Part of the registration included signing up for tee shirt, polo shirt and team jacket. The rest of the uniform I will have to buy. That's ok, I have spent a fortune the last two years buying jackets in Boston. This will be no different.
USAT is putting together a travel package so that may might be nice to have someone else do that planning. Team CMT member Cheryl Monnat is going to come to cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment